What’s with my blog post title? You curious about what it is about? So just you know, I’ve been a bum for almost a year, a year when December comes, and my friend Camille too. We want to do something and venturing out out of our comfort zone. Thus, we decided to put up an online store or a walking store! Kiddin’ aside..
What we come up first:
- The name of the store: FEBRILE CHIC
- What to sell: Trendy bags and accessories such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings.
- Original Plan: Join bazaars but unfortunately some slots were already full and we have to find other bazaars yet.
- Already do scouting, planning, brain storming and buying the materials.
- For now, the items we are selling can be seen at my online shop with my cousin here.
So what’s FEBRILE means? If you are in medical field you must really know what it is about. Febrile means having a high body temperature or in short fever and CHIC, you already know about it :)
If you’ve been following my blog I do lots of DIYS and selling my handmade bracelets, necklaces and earrings. I still do sell all of it but with my partner already! :) With the same price of course. We wanted to maintain our princes in very affordable! :)
The logo we will be using for now:
Though haven’t made an online account yet for this. Next time if all things went well! We are still ironing things out.
Here’s some of our lovely stuffs we are selling..
White Feather Necklace for 220 pesos only.
Black feather necklace for 220 pesos only.
Round Beads with Pipeline Necklace for 120 pesos only.
Teardrop and Round Beads Necklace for 110 pesos only.
Jelly Beads with 4 White Feathers for 120 pesos only.
AND BANGLES! Prices Varies.
Few of our ring collections below:
And some bags. I already posted this photos but want to post it again for some emphasis.
How do you find it? If you want to inquire something you can hit my Tumblr Ask button and tell me your inquiries. Or even comments and suggestions are very welcome! THANK YOU! Hope you do support me :))